How To Play Pubg – How to Play PUBG on PC Full Guide to Play With or Without Emulator
The best way To Perform PUBG on Personal Computer With no Emulator
PUBG Personal Computer can be obtained to perform through Steam. You first need to put in Steam, typically the popular personal computer game program, and follow along with measures to start.
- Go to this website by clicking here.
- download and install Steam for Windows PC.
- Once Steam is installed.
- open it and sign in to your account. Or else, if you don’t have a Steam account, you can create a new account as well.
- After you’ve signed in.
- in the bottom left corner, click on Add a Game.
- click on Browse the Steam Store for Games.
- in the search bar, type PUBG.
- From there, you’ll be able to purchase PUBG for Rs. 999. You just have to click on Add a cart > then choose between Purchase for myself or Purchase as a gift.
- Now add a payment method and finally make your purchase.
Read Also: How To Get UC In PUBG Mobile For Free 2021
The best way To Perform PUBG on Personal Computer For-free
If you have no high-end platform or you also really don’t wish to subtract on the Rs. 999 payment for PUBG, you may then download PUBG Lite, and it’s a completely free version of the game for Windows. It includes scaled-down images helping to make it simpler to perform using laptops or computers using low-end specs. To download it on your PC, then follow these directions.
- Go to the PUBG Lite website by clicking here
- Now click on the yellow download button under PUBG Lite for PC.
- On the next page, once again click on the Yellow Download button to go ahead.
- After the PUBG Lite setup is downloaded, open it and log in to your PUBG account by entering your credentials. In case you don’t have a PUBG account, be sure to create one.
- After you have logged in, click on the Install button. This will install the game on your computer’s local storage.
- That’s all, you can now play PUBG on your computer, that too without paying a dime.
The best way To Perform PUBG on a Personal Computer emulator
The previous means that we’re indicating is not for playing with the personal computer version of PUBG; as an alternative using this strategy, you will find a way to play with PUBG cellular on your pc with all the assistance of an Android emulator. In the following, we will also demonstrate just how exactly to improve PUBG emulator terminology into English.
- 1st Click here and download the official Game loop PUBG Mobile emulator which used to be called Tencent Gaming Buddy earlier.
- After the .exe file is downloaded, install it on your system.
- Once installed, open the emulator, which you’ll see will boot up in the Chinese language. So, before going ahead, you need to change the language to English.
- To do that, give the run command on your Windows PC by pressing Windows key + R and type regedit. Click on OK and from the pop-up menu, click on Yes.
- This will open the Registry Editor with the Mobile Game PC already selected in the sub-menus on the left.
- Under Mobile Game PC, double-click on User Language and enter en_US in Value data. Click on OK and restart the emulator.
- Well, that’s it. After you open the emulator, in the search bar look for PUBG Mobile > download and install the game > once the game is installed, it will appear in the My games section of the emulator. Click on it to play.
By following method you can play pubg game on your PC.