Purple Background – Purple Background Tips to Make Your Pages More User-Friendly
When you are working on a new website, it is important that you know how to make the best use of your purple background. After all, purple is one of the most stylish and elegant colors available. The problem is that many websites use dark backgrounds with large amounts of purple. This can be very overwhelming to the person visiting your site because it can cause them to feel as if they have nowhere to go. If you want to make a statement about your website without overpowering it, here are some tips on how to use this beautiful color.
* Try to avoid using a completely purple background on a site with a lot of white space. A person’s eyes are drawn to bright colors more easily than they are to black or gray. However, if you want to draw people’s attention away from the content on your website, you should use a background that is quite plain. This can make a drastic difference in your visitors’ experience. Also, since people who visit your site want to see something different, you want to make sure that you know that a purple background with NO navy or black elements will still not look too good in software testing.
* Make sure that you use your purple background on a consistent basis. It should be used every time a new page is opened. It should also be used when changing the background of a page. It is not a good idea to change your background on an ongoing basis because it could distract someone’s attention away from the content on your site.
* Avoid using too many fancy colors in your background. Most people think that more colors makes a page look more interesting and enticing. While having a lot of colors can make a page look amazing, it can also distract a person’s attention away from what your site is about. People who visit websites like yours do not want to take a lot of time reading text. They want to look at images, video, and various forms of media that they perceive will entice them to want to stay longer on your site. In other words, they are looking for something visual and compelling.
* A good idea is to use just one solid color for your page’s background. You should stick to hues like light purple, magenta, and cyan. These colors work best when used in conjunction with each other. Using two tones of the same color on one page can make it look confusing.
* If possible, avoid using background images on your site. Images such as these can be distracting. Text is much more readable and less likely to be confused as to what it is written all over the place. Try to utilize the same text font on your purple background images as you do everything else on your site.
* To make your purple background stand out, try putting your logo in a small box at the bottom of your page. It can be seen from across the screen and will make your background pop. An alternative option is to put a picture of your mascot or other character on the background. Making your site user-friendly does not mean you have to give visitors everything they want.
Purple backgrounds are a great way to add some color to your site without making it overly flashy. When done properly, they can help visitors focus on the important information they need. By using proper spacing and color, your visitors will be able to read what is on your page as well as find what they are looking for. A purple background can do this for you. Take advantage of it!
Here some purple background pics available.